ass peddler n: A pimp or prostitute.
bag lady n: A homeless woman, especially one in a big city, who carries her possessions with her, as in a shopping bag.
ballsy, ballsier, ballsiest adj: Very tough and courageous, often recklessly or presumptuously so.
barf v: Eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth.
tr. & intr.v barfed, barfing, barfs
beef n: A complaint.
int.v: beefed, beefing, beefs
biddy n: A woman, especially a garrulous old one.
1. A young woman indulged by rich and powerful older men; A woman regarded as vacuous or as having an exaggerated interest in her sexual appeal.
2. A vacuous person.
1. To go away; depart. Let's blow this town.
2. To spend money freely and rashly. I blew all my money at the race track.
3. To perform fellatio.
4. To spoil or lose through ineptitude.
1. To kill by shooting, especially with a firearm.
2. To defeat decisively.
3. To affect intensely; overwhelm: That concert blew me away.
To arrive, especially when unexpected.
To choose not to attend or accompany: They wanted us to come along, but we blew them off.
blow a fuse
To explode with anger.
blow (one's) cool
To lose one's composure.
blow (one's) mind
To affect with intense emotion, such as amazement, excitement, or shock.
blunt n: A cigar rolled from a mixture of marijuana and tobacco.
1. a. Hard liquor. b. An alcoholic beverage.
2. A drinking spree.
boozed, boozing, boozes
To drink alcoholic beverages excessively or chronically.
bread n: Money.
broad n: A woman or girl.
1. A brother.
2. Friend; pal. Used as a form of familiar address for a man or boy: So long, bro.
broad n: A woman or girl.
bug off v: To leave someone alone; go away.
bummed v: To depress, dishearten, or dismay. Often used with out.
a. To smash or break, especially forcefully.
b. To render inoperable or unusable.
2. To reduce in rank.
a. To place under arrest.
b. To make a police raid on.
1. An arrest.
2. A raid.
1. A state of pleasant intoxication, as from alcohol.
2. Excited interest or attention.
cash in v: To die.
chop shop n: A place where stolen cars are disassembled for parts that are then sold.
clink n: A prison or a prison cell; a jail: spent the night in the clink.
tr.v. clobbered, clobbering, clobber
1. To strike violently and repeatedly; batter or maul.
2. To defeat decisively.
3. To criticize harshly.
1. To notice.
2. To hit or punch.
cold turkey n:
1. Immediate, complete withdrawal from something on which one has become dependent, such as an addictive drug.
2. Blunt language or procedural method.
3. A cold fish.
1. To do what is wanted.
2. To pay over money that is demanded: came across with the check.
a. Excellent; first-rate: had a cool time at the party.
b. Acceptable; satisfactory: It's cool if you don't want to talk about it.
2. Entire; full: worth a cool million.
1. To calm down; relax.
2. To stop doing something.
tr.v. copped, copping, cops
1. To take unlawfully or without permission; steal.
a. To get hold of; gain or win: copped a ticket to the show.
b. To take or catch: "I copped a feel of her tit".
To avoid fulfilling a commitment or responsibility; renege: copped out by ducking the issue.
cop a plea
To plead guilty to a lesser charge so as to avoid standing trial for a more serious charge.
dame n: A woman.
1. To buy and sell drugs, especially illegally.
2. To cope: You've got no choice -- just deal with it!
1. A hairdo.
2. To cheat; swindle: do a relative out of an inheritance.
3. To take (drugs) illegally: Do a line.
4. To kill; murder.
5. To have sex with; bring to orgasm.
dos or do's
Fecal matter; excrement.
1. To tire completely; exhaust: The marathon did me in.
2. To kill.
3. To ruin utterly: Huge losses on the stock market did many investors in.
To engage in sexual intercourse.
do (one's) business
To defecate. Used especially of a pet.
do (one's) own thing
To do what one does best or finds most enjoyable
a. A person regarded as unattractive or uninteresting.
b. Something of inferior or low quality.
c. An investment that produces a low return or a loss.
2. dogs The feet.
3. A hot dog; a wiener.
To fail to expend the effort needed to do or accomplish something.
a. An attractive person.
b. A woman.
c. A sweetheart or darling.
d. A helpful or obliging person.
1. To dress oneself smartly and often ostentatiously, especially for a special occasion.
2. To add embellishing details to in order to make much more attractive.
1. One that is obnoxiously tiresome: The evening was a real drag.
2. A street or road: the town's main drag.
dude n: A man; a fellow.
tr.v. duded, duding, dudes
To dress elaborately or flamboyantly: got all duded up for the show.
Used to express approval, satisfaction, or congratulations.
To knock down; beat.
To criticize another severely: was always dumping on me.
1. A poorly maintained or disreputable place.
2. An act of defecating. Often used with take.
a. To inform on.
b. To designate, especially as an intended victim.
2. To digitally stimulate the vulva.
To masturbate by means of inserting one's finger(s) into the vestibule of the vagina.
1. A contemptible person.
2. An informer, especially someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police.
3. A hired strikebreaker.
finked, finking, finks
1. To inform against another person.
2. To withhold promised support or participation.
v. flashed, flashing, flashes
1.To think of or remember something suddenly: flashed on that time we got caught in the storm.
2. To expose oneself in an indecent manner.
1. Gaudy or ostentatious display.
2. The pleasurable sensation that accompanies the use of a drug; a rush.
Ostentatious; showy: a flash car.
flasher n: One who engages in indecent exposure; an exhibitionist.
flatfoot n: A police officer.
flick, flicker n: A movie.
1. To go crazy. Often used with out.
2. To react strongly and especially enthusiastically: She flipped over the new car.
flip (ones's) lid
1. To react strongly, as with anger or enthusiasm.
2. To go crazy.
floozy, floozie n: a prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets.
1. To rest idly; lounge.
2. To go to bed.
v. fucked, fucking, fucks
1. To have sexual intercourse with.
2. To take advantage of, betray, or cheat; victimize.
3. Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
1. To engage in sexual intercourse.
2. To act wastefully or foolishly.
3. To interfere; meddle. Often used with with.
1. An act of sexual intercourse.
2. A partner in sexual intercourse.
3. A despised person.
4. Used as an intensive: What the fuck did you do that for?
Used to express extreme displeasure.
1. Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
2. To spend time idly.
3. To masturbate.
To treat unfairly; take advantage of.
1. To make a mistake; bungle something.
2. To act carelessly, foolishly, or incorrectly.
3. To cause to be intoxicated.
geezer n: An old person, especially an eccentric old man.
gangbang or gang-bang n:
1. Sexual intercourse, often rape, involving one person or victim and several others who have relations with that person in rapid succession.
2. Sexual intercourse involving several people who select and change partners in an indiscriminate manner.
3. A violent attack of a street gang of hoodlums.
get it on
1. To become filled with energy or excitement.
2. To engage in sexual intercourse.
get off v:
1. To act or speak with effrontery. Used in the imperative to express contempt or disdainful disbelief.
2. To have an orgasm.
a. To feel great pleasure or gratification.
b. To experience euphoria, for example, as a result of taking a drug.
1. A thug hired to intimidate or harm opponents.
2. A stupid or oafish person.
1. A tough young man, especially one from a white working-class background who is much involved with motorcycles or cars.
2. Used as a disparaging term for a Latin American, especially a Mexican.
gyp also gip
tr.v. gypped, also gipped gypping, gipping gyps, gips
To deprive (another) of something by fraud; cheat or swindle.
1. A fraud or swindle.
2. One who defrauds; a swindler.
[Probably short for Gypsy.]
1. A habitual drug user. Often used in combination: a dopehead.
2. An enthusiast. Often used in combination: I'm a radiohead.
3. Oral sex: Give me some head.
4. A toilet; latrine.
ho n: A prostitute.
hog n: A big, heavy motorcycle.
1. The excrement of a horse.
2. Meaningless or insincere talk or action; nonsense; a ludicrously false statement.
Used to express disagreement or exasperation.
hustle, hustled, hustling, hustles
1. To sell or get by questionable or aggressive means: hustled stolen watches; hustling spare change.
b. To pressure into buying or doing something: a barfly hustling the other customers for drinks.
c. To misrepresent one's skill in (a game or activity) in order to deceive someone, especially in gambling: hustle pool.
1. To obtain something by deceitful or illicit means; practice theft or swindling.
2. To solicit customers. Used of a pimp or prostitute.
3. To misrepresent one's ability in order to deceive someone, especially in gambling.
An illicit or unethical way of doing business or obtaining money; a fraud or deceit.
1. A prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets.
2: A shrewd or unscrupulous person who knows how to circumvent difficulties.
2. A payment over the listed price of a ticket for a public event.
v.iced, icing, ices
1. To ensure of victory, as in a game; clinch.
2. To kill; murder.
1. Assured of attainment or success.
2. In reserve or readiness.
3. Away from public notice or activity.
In a precarious position.
2. A small or worthless amount: You don't know jack about that.
a. A cheap or disreputable gathering place.
b. A building or dwelling.
c. A prison. Often used with the.
2. A marijuana cigarette.
3. A penis.
v: knocked, knocking, knocks
To find fault with ; criticize: Don't knock it until you've tried it
A cutting, often petty criticism.
To receive as wages; earn: knocks down $50 an hour.
1. To kill or overcome.
2. To hold up or rob: knocked off a bank
A strikingly attractive or impressive person or thing.She's a knock-out
To make pregnant.
have it knocked
To be certain of success.
To affect strongly and positively.
knock it off
Quit it. Often used in the imperative: Knock it off! I'm trying to sleep.
knock the/someone's socks off
To overwhelm or amaze.
lap dance n: An erotic dance that a stripper performs while straddling a customer's lap.
lap dancer n: A stripper who performs lap dances.
v. laid, laying, lays
To have sexual intercourse with.I want to lay you.
1. Sexual intercourse.
2. A partner in sexual intercourse. She's a good lay.
loot n: Money.
mitt n: A hand or fist.Get your mitts off me!
mother n: Something considered extraordinary, as in disagreeableness, size, or intensity.
1. A person regarded as thoroughly despicable.
2. Something regarded as thoroughly unpleasant, frustrating, or despicable.
mug n: A victim or dupe.
nooky or nookien:
1. Sexual intercourse.
2. The vulva.
1. Crazy; insane.
2. Extremely enthusiastic: I'm nuts about movies.
Used to express contempt, disappointment, or refusal.
palooka n: A stupid or clumsy person.
patsy n: A person easily taken advantage of, cheated, blamed, or ridiculed.
1. Used as a disparaging term for a police officer.
2. A member of the social or political establishment, especially one holding sexist or racist views.
To eat ravenously; gorge oneself.
To live in a piglike fashion.
piss v: To urinate.
piss n: Urine.
1. Extremely irritated or angry. Often used with off
2. Intoxicated; drunk.
piece of ass n:
1. sexual intercourse.
2. a person regarded as sexually attractive and/or sexually promiscuous.
pooch n: A dog.
1. To take (drugs), especially orally:popped some pills.
2. To have (a drink): popped a few beers after work.
3. To ejaculate.
1. A young person, especially a member of a rebellious counterculture group.
2. A young man who is the sexual partner of an older man.
3. A prostitute.
a. Punk Rock .
b. A punk rocker.
1. A talk, conversation, or discussion.
a. A reprimand.
b. A sentence to serve time in prison.
3. A negative quality or characteristic associated with a person or an object.
beat the rap
To escape punishment or be acquitted of a charge.
take the rap
To accept punishment or take the blame for an offense or error.
1. A despicable person, especially one who betrays or informs upon associates.
2. A scab laborer.
1. A theft.
2. A thief.
3. An act of exploitation.
4. Something, such as a film or story, that is clearly imitative of or based on something else.
1. A large gem, especially a diamond.
2. Crack cocaine.
roofies n: A tablet of the sedative flunitrazepam.
[Probably alteration of Rohypnol.]
rubber n: A condom.
rug n: A toupee.
run in n: To take into legal custody.
sawbuck n: A ten dollar bill.
1. The act of securing an advantage, especially a surprising or significant gain.
2. The act or an instance of buying illicit drugs.
3. A successful robbery.
4. A sexual conquest.
To cancel (a project or program, for example).
scum, scumbag n: One, such as a person or an element of society, that is regarded as despicable or worthless.
2: a ludicrously false statement.
3: a coarse term for defecation.
4: (obscene) insulting terms of address.
5: something of little value; it is not worth shit.
6: a morphine derivative.
1: give away information about somebody:He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam
2: have a bowel movement.
son of a bitch n: A person regarded as thoroughly mean or disagreeable.
1. A person easily taken advantage of, cheated, blamed, or ridiculed.
2. A person. Used as a generalized term of reference, often as an intensive: He's a mean sucker.
3. An unspecified thing. Used as a generalized term of reference, often as an intensive.
tank n: A jail or jail cell.
tanked, tanking, tanks
To suffer a sudden decline or failure: The stock market tanked.
To drink to the point of intoxication.
thang n: A thing.
1. Personally close; intimate.
2. Intoxicated; drunk.
1. Unfortunate; too bad: a tough break.
2. Fine; great.
tough it out
To get through despite hardship; endure.
tr.v. trashed, trashing, trashes
a. To throw away; discard: trashed the broken toaster.
b. To wreck or destroy by or as if by vandalism; reduce to trash or ruins.
c. To beat up; assault.
d. To subject to scathing criticism or abuse; attack verbally.
a. An act of prostitution.
b. A prostitute's customer.
c. A session carried out by a prostitute with a client.
2. A robbery or theft
1. A person considered inept or undesirable.
2. A failure, especially a failed theatrical production or movie.
waste v: To kill; murder.
wasted v: Intoxicated; drunk.
weed n: Marijuana.
To kill deliberately; murder.
3. Under the influence of a mind-altering drug.
wino n: An indigent wine-drinking alcoholic.
yo interj: Used as a greeting or to attract someone's attention.
[From the Danish yo for 'yes']